Sunday, June 6, 2010

one of those moments

I have never seen the movie "My Sister's Keeper." I've kind of always wanted to, but it looks like such a sad movie, it's just never really been one of those movies that i'm like..."oh I think I'll rent that tonight". Anyway, it was on HBO the other day and I was just flipping aimlessly through channels (one of those 500-channels-to-watch-and-nothing-on kind of moments) and there it was. So, i stopped flipping channels and decided to watch for a minute. Holy smokes, from the first minute I was not only hooked, but crying the whole way through. All the actors were so good and convincing. I couldn't help but think about all the CHILDREN who this is actually a reality for. I can't believe what some people go through. It definitely puts things in perspective for me. I have a great life, and now I feel like making someone else's life great. I am determined to do more and be more.

No comments: