Saturday, January 3, 2009

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!

I hope everyone had a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. I found myself surrounded by my family and closest friends throughout the holidays and cannot possibly have asked for anything more.
I wanted to take a moment to express my thanks to all of you for your friendship and love. I couldn't expect to have better friends, a more loving family and in-laws than that I have. I LOVE you all! Thank you for blessing mine and Austin's life so much and making us feel so loved.
Austin and I also want to express our deepest gratitude for the gospel in our lives and the guidance and influence it provides. We are so grateful at this time of year, and every time for our savior and all that we have been given and blessed with.




You Are Green Lights



Your holidays are a time of rest and solace.

You take time to reflect on the year that's passed.



You also enjoy connecting with friends and family you've lost touch with.

The holidays are your opportunity to remember what's important in your life.

1 comment:

Amanda&Wade said...

Oh what a sweet post.. I love you! Let me know what time on the 7th everything is happening, I am coming down!