Monday, May 7, 2012

I LOVE BEING A MOM

I LOVE BEING A MOM!!!! Yes, there are definitely hard moments. But even the night time feedings can be such a good experience...it's just Trevor and I and I wouldn't trade that for the world. Just now I was looking at him and I just had to write down the overwhelming sense of love and joy that I feel almost non-stop. I swore that I would never be one of those people that made it seem like having a baby was all rainbows and butterfly's...but IT IS!!! And I am going to enjoy this as long as it lasts, because I know there are tough times ahead. I love this little tiny newborn stage. I love holding him. I love looking at him. I love feeling like I'm going to cry because I love him so much. I love when he smiles. I love when he toots. I love when he's crying and crying and then stops the second he starts to eat. It's like a contest to see how fast I can make his bottle, LOL! I love that Austin and I give him everything he needs. I love to watch him sleep. I love when he's wide awake looking up at me. I LOVE IT ALL! Today Austin told me he could have 3 more if they could all be just like him. It was so cute because he used to say..."one and done". Neither one of us can get enough of him. I want to pause and make this last forever.

No comments: