Friday, November 27, 2009

It's a "New Moon"


We did it again! We rented a theater for the next installment in the Twilight movie series, "New Moon". It all started way back in April. My sister Gina had told me that she knew someone who already rented a theater for this movie and was already selling tickets. I couldn't believe it because it was 6 or 7 months before the movie! After talking about it with a few people I decided to call the events coordinator who helped me on the last movie. She told me that not only have people already been renting movie theaters for New Moon, but they were already almost sold out for opening day! Of course I went ahead and reserved our theater and that started our crazy 6 month journey of selling tickets and preparing for our private New Moon screening. We had a blast! There is something about watching a movie with a theater full of people you know, or at least know love the series. We ended up selling EVERY SINGLE seat in the house! Which made it even more fun.

We had cardboard cut-outs of the main characters that the girls could put their faces through and pretend to be Bella. Gina and I couldn't resist! Ha Ha!




Everyone getting settled in.


I had a great time giving out prizes and throwing out New Moon themed candy.


My mom threw an after party and it was a HUGE success! Our neighbor Deanne made these wolf cupcakes. Aren't they awesome!! I couldn't bring myself to eat one.

Some friends enjoying the after party.

Amanda, me, mom, Gina....the people who made it all happen!

Thanks everyone for making it memorable once again!! We're already planning Eclipse!

2 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

Love it!! I had a lot to catch up on your blog... my side bar never showed that you updated!! I love it all, looks like you had fun on your trip, sad I missed out :( Your summer looked like tonz of fun, and I love the diet and the quitting the diet!! I wouldn't be able to do it either, good job on doing it for 6 weeks! Love you so much!!!

Adam and Dani said...

I am in love with Gina's red shoes. MUST HAVE THEM.