Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Here I come to save the day!!!


Okay, so it's WAY past Halloween, but I just downloaded these pics and they were way too good! My co-worker, Seth, took them and photo-shopped a couple. My nick-name at work is Mighty Mouse. I got that nick-name a few years back while I was transferring a rather large patient into his wheelchair. He didn't think I could do it, and when I proved him wrong (quite easily I might add) he dubbed me Mighty Mouse. As most of you know, I'm 5'2" on a good day, but I'm very fiesty and with the right technique I can lift, move, push and whip any of my patients into shape, any day. So, I decided to dress the part for Halloween this year. We always have a great time at work and Halloween was no exception. Below, you'll see the incredible Hulk, Batgirl, Lucille Ball, a guitar hero, some goulish guys, one nerd and oh, yeah, Napolean Dynamite!!! Gosh!

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

You look so cute! I love the flying pic... how funny is that! Love ya

Robin D said...

Those are so funny!
We had a good time at dinner with your hubby but we missed you! I hope your flight makes it in okay and have a Happy Thanksgiving!

Ginn Family said...

Those pictures are great! And anyone who knows you has no doubt you are one tough cookie!