Sunday, September 7, 2008

Another fun cabin weekend

We are so blessed to be able to spend time at the Zoll family cabin a couple times a year. I really love being around my family, even though I know I'm such a party pooper at night. Waking up at 4:45 a.m. every morning for work has really made Rachel a dull girl!! I have 12 nieces and nephews now and I just love to see them and spend time with them. There is so much to do at the cabin and every time we go, there are new things. We played... rock band on the theater size screen in the kids play room, sand volleyball, slip and slide, 4 wheeling, jungle gym with rock wall, pool, watched movies in the theatre room, swung on the rope swing, cards with the fam at night...all this and more, but the kids still fought and cried over who's turn it was on the arcade. Ha ha, kids will be kids. I truly have an amazing family, there isn't one member I could do without. How can I best describe my love for my sisters...I can't, there are no words. I wish I could spend more time with them. It's always nice when we can get together like this. It's like a vacation. Thanks again Zoll's!!

Brayden, Stacia and McKenna getting ready to slip and slide!



I stole this mosaic from Amanda's site. It's so cool and I don't know how to do it. Anyway it show's some good highlights of the trip.

1 comment:

Amanda&Wade said...

ahhhh sisters.. I love you too! I love that you stole my mosaic... isn't it cool, me and G just learned how.. I will teach you, it's way easy.. well it's a website, can't think of it on the top of my head but will show you on sunday if you are coming to moms. LOVE YOU!