Wednesday, July 30, 2008

Okay, so I'm backtracking a little...I can't seem to get over my Hawaii trip...it was just so fun! Anyway, I didn't have this picture at the time and it definitely had to make the blog. We had just gotten there and of course we were so excited to go to the beach and get in the water. We were standing there in the water together waiting for Cam (Michelle's husband) to take our picture. We kept telling him "hurry up" because the water wasn't exactly calm, and he kept telling us to hold on. All of a sudden he says "OK smile"....and about a millisecond later that huge wave you can see right behind us, crashed down on us and completely knocked us all down...Cassie and I even tumbled up the beach. We had no clue what was about to hit us...Cam, you really got us good! LOL!
Cassie, Michelle and me!

2 comments:

Robin D said...

That's an awesome picture! Cam had perfect timing! It's so late but I'll be sure to catch up on your blog tomorrow! I'm glad I finally got the link!

Frischknecht Fam said...

Why get over such a fantastic trip? By the way, I have (and have had) a new e-mail address--I'll send it to you. (That's probably why I've not heard from you in a while, right??)