Thursday, July 17, 2008


It's almost been 2 months since Hawaii and the summer is half over!!! I can hardly believe it. We've done so much this summer already. We've been to Vegas for a weekend and made it down to the fairview cabin as well as spent tons of time with family and friends. I look forward to what the rest of summer holds. The weather has been hot, but amazing!! I love summer time. I just celebrated my 31st birthday on July 14th and just want to thank all of you for the happy wishes, treats and gifts. 31 isn't very exciting, just another year older, but I've had a great life and look forward to so many things. Austin surprised me with two dozen gorgeous yellow roses!! He also treated me to some spa treatments (my personal favorite thing) and a few cute new clothing items. I feel like a million bucks!!! One of the most exciting things though, is that he also surprised me by buying me a new pink and black WAKEBOARD and new life jacket to match!!!! How spoiled am I?

No comments: