Saturday, April 14, 2012

35 WEEKS

At 35 weeks pregnant, I decided to get maternity photos done and I am SO glad I did. It was so much fun and I love the way they all turned out. I can honestly say that I've enjoyed most of this pregnancy...most being the operative word. Around week 34 things started to get a little more miserable. I literally went from feeling great to feeling horrible over night. So, to have my hair and make-up professionaly done and get a professional photo shoot at 35 weeks when I'm feeling not-so-cute and be made to feel beautiful again was a big deal. I love all the pictures, but here are some of my favorites.


















It was so fun to have Austin there and I think the photographer (Julie Burton) did a great job of capturing our excitement and our tender feelings that we arlready have for our unborn child. I am so excited to meet this little guy who has made it a little more difficult for me to breathe and sleep, lol. I know it's all worth it!!

No comments: