Sunday, December 20, 2009

IUI

Okay, I wasn't going to write about this because I've been having my own little pity party all week and I'm kinda over it now...but, several people have asked me to update and since I kinda use this as a journal and an outlet I would like to write a little something. Austin and I went for our first round of IUI two weeks ago. We found out just a few days ago that it failed. We're not giving up (though I feel like I want to) because we're just scratching the surface. One attempt does not mean it's all over but it's still pretty devastating. It's just such an emotional rollercoaster. I am a HOT MESS these days, ha ha. We'll try again in a month and let ya know how it goes, or maybe I'll just let ya know when we're finally successful. We're selling our house so we can afford IVF so if you know anyone looking for a nice house in the Indian Hills area, let me know. I love you all. It's the love of my friends and family that keep me going, even when I push you away. I never realized the depth and range of emotions I would feel. I go from depressed to angry, sad and bitter on a daily basis. Is there anything I can take for that? Because I'm ready to try anything!

3 comments:

Amanda&Wade said...

It's called "girls night out with your sisters" pill!! I hear it's the best that's out there!! Let me know if you wanna try it :) Love you more than you know!!!

Robyn said...

Oh girl, I'm sorry! I think about you all the time! It will happen! Love ya!

TomLiz said...

I have the best pill ever a gift card for Amara !!!! Love - Mom