Wednesday, August 27, 2008

In over my head!!!



As many of you already know, the movie Twilight is coming out this November. My sisters and I really want to see it on opening day and, as much as we love the Twilight books, we are not willing to fight for tickets or, more importantly, not willing to wait in line for 5 hours to get a good seat. Anyway, I'm rambling... we've been kicking around the idea of renting a movie theatre and only selling most of the seats to ensure nobody has to sit on the front row. After a few attempts at calling Cinemark, and e-mailing, just to get more information, I gave up as nobody ever returned my phone calls or e-mails. Thinking ahead I began to feel like we were just going to have to wait a few days after opening day for the mania and crowds to calm down. Well, thanks to my sister Gina who encouraged me to try the Megaplex theatre in Lehi, we are all set. It happened so fast...first I reserved the smallest theatre they have, and two days later upgraded to one of the biggest ones!!Ha! I have been bombarded with phone calls by people who want or need "just one more ticket". I love it, it's been so fun and also so tiring. You wouldn't believe the guilt trip one girl tried to lay on me. I would love to take all of Utah County with me, however, they aren't bench seats. We can't all squish in...I only have so many. If you're one of the lucky ones on my or my two sisters lists, then not to worry. There are 212 seats and only 162 people will be coming!! Nobody will have to worry the least about being anywhere near the front.

1 comment:

Robin D said...

OmiGosh I'm so jealous! Why can't I be living there and be one of those lucky ones on your list?? That will be so much fun for you girls-and boys??
Did you hear about Midnight Sun...so sad. Go to Stephenie's website to find out.